Monday 8 December 2008

My DESERT ISLAND DISCS

A song dedicate to Obama !! Yes we can !!
1. It's a new day
will.i.am

I like this pop song !
2. Pop'n'gun
SuperBus

A great and moral song
3. Aux arbres citoyens
Yannick Noah

I like this song because there is a little bit pop and a lot r'n'b !
4. Oublie moi
Shy'm

Also it is R'n'B music, I like it
5. Right Here (Departed)
Brandy

Legendary song ...
6. Billie Jean
Michael Jackson

Really famous song, for lovers:
7. Without you
Nilsson

It is a really famous group so I need to get one of their song.
8. Help !
The Beatles

And here is my playlist if you want to hear my favorite songs!


Discover will.i.am!



I hope you have enjoy ! Leave me a comment !

5 comments:

f.huck said...

Your song doesn't work !!!!!!!

Simon said...

It works !! Thanks for your help my dear friends !!

david said...

Hey, I'm sorry but the teacher asked me to find erros in 3 blogs and I think there is one mistake here!
You should write:
I hope you have enjoyed!
or
I think you will enjoy !
instead of :
I hope you have enjoy !

Bye

y said...

Hi Simon,


Let me ask you this.. The song "It's a new day" is dedicated or dedicate? I am sure YOU CAN answer this question.;)

One more thing, As David said you should say " I hope you have enjoyed" rather than "I hope you have enjoy"

Simon said...

Hi Y,
I should have write : "A song dedicated to Obama"

Thanks