Wednesday 5 November 2008

My life...

My life since today

I was born in Valence (France) and I spent most of my life in Grenoble. I study in the IUT of Grenoble in specialty electric. I came to Paris in September of 2006 to study and to get engineer degree in electricity. I study at the IUT de Cachan at the University of Paris-Sud XI. After, depending of the opportunity, I want to work in Rhône-Alpes area to be a little closer to my family.

My Future

1) Visit Brazil
I work with Brazilians and they are really nice and peace full. They told about Brazil and it seems to be a nice place! So I want to see!

2) Get a job in renewable energy and a job which I enjoy
This is a big reason I chose to be engineer in electricity.

3) Be a good dancer in rock'n'roll or other dance
For my wedding (it is not plan yet!) I want to dance but I am a bad dancer for the moment.

4) Be a nice dad and a nice husband
That's also an important point for me and I want my family to be happy.

5) I'd like to get a house
If the economic situation allows it. It’s a big plan for me! If it is possible I want a positive house.
You want to learn more: http://live.pege.org/2001/

2 comments:

Moi said...

Not yet married but already paxed, congratulations my friend even if you don't invite me to the party. Anyway, I'll take you out for your bachelor party, but hurry you I won't stay in France for a long time.
Take care

nedromi said...

Hi Simon,

Pretty blog ! I think you made a mistake whan you talk about wedding, i think you wanted to say "it is not planed yet"

kiss ! ;-)